McGhee Group – Gender Pay Reporting 2022
The McGhee Group is a third generation, family owned bakery, which believes that equality and fair treatment of all staff, is one of the cornerstones of successful business. We welcome the new gender pay reporting, and have prepared our April 2022 Gender Pay Report in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017 which shows:
- A mean gender pay gap of 1.8%
- A median gender pay gap of 4.7%
- A mean bonus gender pay gap of -78.2%
- A median bonus gender pay gap of 100%
- A bonus payment was received by 8% of females and 6% of males.
- Below are the quartile figures showing the percentage of each gender in each quartile pay band:
I hereby confirm that the information provided in this report is accurate
Group Managing Director
McGhee’s has been a family bakery since 1935, and since then has grown to become one of the largest independently owned bakers and wholesalers of bakery and morning goods in Scotland.
Throughout our history, and never more so than today, our success is dependent upon the quality of our staff, and cultivating an environment of being part of the McGhee family.
While equal pay is a different issue from the wider concept of gender spread throughout an organisation, McGhee’s employees doing the same job, with the same responsibilities, are paid the same, irrespective of gender or ethnicity.