Executive Summary 2020
McGhee’s Group – Gender Pay Reporting
The McGhee Group is a third generation, family owned bakery, which believes that equality and fair treatment of all staff, is one of the cornerstones of successful business. We welcome the new gender pay reporting, and have prepared our April 2020 Gender Pay Report in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017 which shows:
– A mean gender pay gap 1.1%
– A median gender pay gap of -2.5%
– A mean bonus gender pay gap of -48%
– A median bonus gender pay gap of 0%
– A bonus payment was received by 100% of females and 100% of males
– Below are the quartile figures showing the percentage of each gender in each quartile pay band:
I hereby confirm that the information provided in this report is accurate
Group Managing Director
McGhees has been a family bakery since 1935, and since then has grown to become one of the largest independently owned bakers and wholesalers of bakery and morning goods in Scotland.
Throughout our history, and never more so than today, our success is dependent upon the quality of our staff, and cultivating an environment of being part of the McGhee family.
While equal pay is a different issue from the wider concept of gender spread throughout an organisation, McGhees employees doing the same job, with the same responsibilities, are paid the same, irrespective of gender or ethnicity.